Evolve Assignment and Diagnostics is recruiting health practitioners from in the greater Toronto area and in the Windsor area.
Evolve is a Canadian owned and operated company providing nation-wide medical, rehabilitative, and vocational assessments and services to insurance, legal, and corporate organizations since 2006. The demand for Evolve’s services is growing rapidly, and they are seeking Regulated Health Practitioners to join their list of high caliber clinicians. Learn more about Evolve by visiting their website.
As an Independent Consultant you will have the opportunity to provide a variety of services to their customers, including:
- Assessments: medical-legal, auto insurance, employer
- Occupational Therapy Home Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Physical Demands Analysis/Jobsite Analysis
- Cognitive Demands Analysis
- Functional Abilities Evaluations (FAE)
- Assessments that are part of a multi-disciplinary assessment
- Treatment: auto insurance, extended health benefits
- Hospital Discharges
- Occupational Therapy treatment
- Exercise programs
- Implementation of treatment recommendations
- Home-based functional restoration program
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP)
- Return to Work Program and services
Applicants must be registered members in good standing with their respective College, dedicated to providing high quality services, and able to express their exceptional clinical reasoning in well-written reports. Experience in the auto insurance sector is preferred.
If interested, please forward your CV to:
Henrietta Visscher, OT Reg. (Ont.)
Clinical Supervisor/Occupational Therapist
Have a wonderful long weekend everyone!